The VF-21 Housing was developed in conjunction with
a major airline for use on turbine lube oil dispensers. When an ACB-20501 Cartridge is installed, only clean oil will be pumped.
The ACB-20501 Aquacon®
Cartridge absorbs free and emulsified water.
When fully saturated, the absorbent media swells shut and blocks the flow of contaminated oil.
Glass microfiber material removes particulate contamination with a nominal gravimetric filtration efficiency of 0.8 micron.
The ACB-20501 Aquacon
Cartridge is designed to withstand the pulsating flow and high pressures generated by a hydraulic hand pump.
The VF-21 Housing has a spring valve that will only open if a cartridge is installed. Fluid will not flow through the VF-21 without a cartridge in place.
Kits are available to retrofit stainless steel 2 gallon and 5 gallon dispensers manufactured by Malabar International.
- All hydrocarbon-based fuels and oils
- MIL-PRF-5606 hydraulic oil
- MIL-PRF-83282 hydraulic oil
- MIL-PRF-7808 and MIL-PRF-23699 turbine lube oil.
- Includes Exxon Turbo Oil 2380 and 2389, and Mobil Jet Oil II (Type II)
- Stauffer Fyrquel, Houghto-Safe 1000 Series, Exxon Imol S 220, Mobil Pyrogard 51, 53, & 55
- Mobil SHC 824, Mobilube SHC, Exxon Synesstic
Note: VF-21 and ACB-20501 can also be used with Skydrol and Hl Jet IV. Order Ethylene Propylene Seal Kit CK-1478I