RV Series Replacement Cartridge Elements are designed for use with RV Series Filter Vessel housings.
The elements help protect modern diesel and combustion engines by removing water and contaminants that often make their way into fuel during handling, transfer, and storage.
The elements are available in three different types:
Coaelscer Filters (HOCP) – These elements can be used when the RV Series Filter Vessel is installed as a fuel filter / water separator ( RVFS).
Unlike other coalescer filters, the HOCP filters flow from outside to in. The filters remove free and emulsified water and contaminants from fuels. HOCP filters must be paired with HSP Separator elements.
After determining the correct coalescer filter part number, the “Related Parts” field will show the available Separator(s) to purchase.
Silicon-treated Separators (HSP) – HSP elements are also designed for use with RV Series Filter Vessels that have been installed as a fuel filter / water separator. With silicon-impregnated cellulose paper, these filters offer a large media surface area for maximum filtration capacity and long life. Separators are part of a two-filter system and require a coalescer pre-filter. After determining the correct separator, the “Related Parts” field will show the appropriate coalescer to purchase.
Pleated Microfilters (HFP) - HFP filters are manufactured with high-grade, silicone-treated media and synthetic fibers. The filters are used to remove particulate contamination in diesel fuel, biodiesel mixtures, and other petroleum distillates, before it reaches downstream coalescer filters and expensive system components.
• Power Generation
• Oil and Gas
• Diesel and Biodiesel Engines
• Removes water that enters the system through condensation in the fuel tank. Any water present in the fuel stream will support bacterial growth, which can cause clogged filters and result in the formation of corrosive acids. Susceptible components then rust and corrode, leading to erosion and wear of critical fuel system components.
• Prevents costly injector damage and increases operational life of downstream filters. • Saves time and money by eliminating unplanned maintenance and unscheduled downtime from system component failure.
• Removes free water that often collects in fuel tanks and drums. Free water formation occurs when humid air inside a container or tank cools to the point that water condenses out of the air.
• Removes hard particles (e.g., sand and silica) present in air that are introduced during transfer and distribution. Features: • Available with various micron ratings (1, 5, 10, and 25)
• Available in three different types: coalescer filter, silicone-treated separator or pleated microfilter