High efficiency, long-life cartridges for fuels, fluids, and oils.
- Disposable, Crushable and Incinerable – Reduces your costs associated with shipping and containers
- Provides a convenient, cost-efficient method to recycle.
- Lightweight, easy handling during installation and change-outs.
- No More Land Fill – Velcon DC Series Disposable Cartridges offer a convenient, legal, cost-effective and environmentally responsible method for disposing of your used filter cartridges.
Savings are realized by reducing the volume of material you send to hazardous waste disposal facilities and by minimizing the time you spend on regulatory compliance record keeping, reporting and tracking.
- Large Surface Area – allows high flow rate with low initial pressure drop and maximum contaminant holding capacity
- Resin Impregnated Media – maintains strength, resists effects of water and heat
- Aluminum Components – resists corrosion from most fluids
- Corrugated Media – prevents pleat pinch-off, assuring all filtration media is utilized
- Buna-N Gaskets – the best general gasket material available assures positive seal in most fluids
- Thermoset Adhesive Bonding Material – durable endcap-to-media bond prevents internal bypassing 98% Filtration Efficiency with Micron Ratings 1 - 5
Velcon pleated paper media cartridges are suitable for a broad range of polar and non-polar fluids. Recommended for applications where the contaminant is granular (non-colloidal), allowing maximum utilization of the high surface area.
- All hydro-carbon fuels
- Cutting oils
- Lube oils
- Synthetic oils
- Degreasing fluids
- Ethyl alcohol
- Insulating oils
- Hydraulic oils
- Water emulsion coolants
All cartridges are 6” outside diameter and are offered in four lengths: 14”, 29”, 44” and 58”.
- Micron Ratings from 1 - 5
- 98% + Nominal Filtration Efficiency
- 5 - 9 Operating pH range
- 200° F Maximum Operating Temp
- Interchangeable with Facet – to use the Velcon Disposable Cartridges, DC-Series, you must first have an Installation Kit installed.
Permanent Filter Core Kits
CK-1479, CK-1480, CK-1481, & CK-1482
Velcon's permanent filter core kits mount easily into filter vessels to provide support for DC Series disposable cartridges. The core is a simple one-piece design that can be installed directly into the vessel, unlike the complicated multi-piece plastic designs. Velcon's permanent cores have high quality, all aluminum construction and achieve 175 psi collapse strength. The one-piece design and smooth outer surface allow for easy installation and removal of the DC Series cartridges. Kits are available in 14”, 29”, 44” and 58” lengths.
Each kit includes the tube assembly, nuts and washers. Filters and additional hardware should be ordered separately.NOTE
: The Velcon Permanent Support Tube Kits are designed for use only with standard 3 1/2” filter mounting adapters and appropriate length tie rods. The kit will not work with threaded base adapters.
The Velcon Permanent Support Tube Kits are designed for use with either the Velcon “DC” disposable cartridges or Facet CIF Series cartridges of appropriate length.
The Velcon Permanent Support Tube Kits are designed to replace the Facet CIF Series Center Tube Kits.