- Polyester meltblown media - excellent water and hydrocarbon resistance
- Up to three times greater solids capacity than our regular pleated paper cartridges
- Coated Steel Components - resists corrosion from most fluids
- Buna-N Gaskets - the best general gasket material available assumes positive seal in most fluids
- Thermoset Bonding Material - durable endcap-to-media bond prevents internal bypassing 98%+ Filtration Efficiency for various micron ratings
- Available with threaded base
- Can be supplied with metal outer jacket
- Out-to-In Flow
Parker Velcon synthetic media cartridges are suitable for a broad range of polar and non-polar fluids.
Recommended in applications where the contaminant is granular (non-colloidal), allowing maximum utilization of the high surface area.
Recommended in applications where water or chemicals cause softening or degradation of conventional resin impregnated cellulose filter media.
- All hydrocarbon fuels
- Ethyl alcohol
- Degreasing fluids
- Insulating oils
- Hydraulic oils
- Cutting Oils
- Synthetic oils
- Lube oils
- Water emulsion coolants
- 75 psi Collapse strength
- 5 - 9 Operating pH range
- 250°F Maximum operating temperature