Long Lasting - High Capacity filter cartridges hold more dirt and solid contaminants - Saves money on more costly coalescer and separator cartridges downstream.
- UP TO THREE TIMES GREATER SOLIDS CAPACITY than regular pleated paper cartridges
- EI 1590 qualified cartridges supplied with protective metal outer shell
- Equivalent efficiency of corresponding pleated paper cartridges
- Resin Impregnated Media - maintains strength, resists effects of water and heat
- Coated Steel Components - resists corrosion from most fluids
- Mesh Layers - prevents pleat pinch-off, assuring all filtration media is utilized
- Buna-N Gaskets - the best general gasket material available assures positive seal in most fluids
- Thermoset Bonding Material - durable endcap-to-media bond prevents internal bypassing
- 98%+ Filtration Efficiency with micron ratings 1 - 5
- Available with threaded base
Velcon pleated paper media cartridges are suitable for a broad range of polar and non-polar fluids.
Recommended for applications where the contaminant is granular & hard, allowing maximum utilization of the high surface area.
- All hydrocarbon fuels, including diesel & biodiesel
- Cutting Oils
- Degreasing fluids
- Insulating oils
- Lube oils
- Synthetic oils
- Ethyl alcohol
- Hydraulic oils
- 75 psi Collapse strength
- 5 - 9 Operating pH range
- 250°F Maximum operating temperature