EI 1590 Qualified MicrofiltersFO-6xxA1, FO-6xxA2, FO-6xxA3, FO-6xxA5
Long-lasting, High Capacity & Efficient Performance
Up to Three Times Greater Solids Capacity
- Primarily designed to be used as prefilter (micronic) cartridges for use in jet fuel handling systems.
- Used to extend the life of coalescer cartridges in filter/separator vessels described in EI 1581.
Parker has qualified cellulose and microfiberglass media filter cartridges to EI Specification 1590, “Specifications and Qualification Procedures for Aviation Fuel Microfilters.”
- UP TO THREE TIMES GREATER SOLIDS CAPACITY than regular pleated paper cartridges
- Large Surface Area
- Allows high flow rate with low initial pressure drop and maximum contaminant holding capacity.
- Resin Impregnated Microglass Media
- Maintains strength, resists effects of water and heat.
- 75 psi Collapse Strength
- Heavy gauge aluminized steel center tube and injection molded end caps give safety margin against pressure surges.
- Aluminized Steel Components
- Resist corrosion from most industrial fluids.
- Buna-N Gaskets
- The best general gasket material available assures positive seal in most fluids.
- Urethane Bonding Material
- Endcaps urethane-bonded to media to prevent internal bypassing
- 98%+ Filtration Efficiency
- Threaded Base also available
- 75 psi Collapse strength
- 1, 2, 3 & 5 micron efficiency (per EI 1590)
- 5 - 9 Operating pH range
- 250°F (121°C) Maximum operating temperature
Parker Velcon pleated media cartridges are suitable for a broad range of polar and non-polar fluids
Recommended for applications where the contaminant is granular & hard, allowing maximum utilization of the high surface area and depth media.